Awesome idea, Ellotris! That will be fun!
Here are the questions that I want to suggest:
1) What was the weirdest bug that you have found on Tibia when testing it?
2) What memorable story do you have related to Tibia's testing?
3) Why did you killed so many people some years ago in Edron? You seemed a little bit angry... :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbgQa8tWqCE
4) Did you like the boss that you had on Tibia during the 15th Anniversary festivities?
5) What is the coolest part of being the lead tester? And what is the worst part of it?
6) Do you participate or perform some "special tests" during the private and/or public Test Server with regular players before each big update (Summer/Winter) sometimes? I'm asking that because I had the opportunity to test a quest with the Knightmare in person (Well, actually I've met the char "Knightmare on Antica" after a request that he made on the chat :P) this last Test Server of the Winter Update of 2018!
7) What was the most interesting challenge that you have faced on Cipsoft as the lead tester? What kind of ability someone should develop in order to be a successful lead tester?
8) Can you indicate to us if testing a MMORPG like Tibia is different someway in comparison to testing other styles of games (i. e.: FPS, RTS, MOBA, etc)? If there is a difference, which disadvantages or advantages can you tell us about the testing procedures of Tibia?