TibiaQA is currently looking for a Community Manager, who will manage our social media channels and help engage with the TibiaQA community.
- Helping organize TibiaQA activities (such as contests or interviews)
- Preparing and posting new content on our social media channels
- Managing our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Discord, YouTube, Instagram
- Engaging with our community on Meta TibiaQA and on our social media channels
- Promoting TibiaQA content
- Promoting TibiaQA's social channels
What are the requirements?
The minimum requirements are:
- Great English skill
- At least 300 reputation points on TibiaQA
- Confirmed experience in a similar role is an asset
What do we offer?
- Diamond mark next to the username on TibiaQA for recognition
- Tibia Coins and Premium Time
- Omniscient Owl fansite item after 12 months of active service (staff activity is a subject to periodic evaluation)
- Zero third-party ads on TibiaQA
- Access to the Tibia private test servers
- Occasional in-game gifts
If you are interested, please either leave a note in this topic or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org